Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lil Miss Independent Quick Page Freebies

Hello. My lovely ladies on my creative team have put together some WONDERFUL quick page LO freebies for you from a new exclusive collaborative kit that we, Heather and I, just released to the store at Scrappity-doo-dah.com. Lil Miss Independent is a bright, bold kit in pinks, purples and browns. A fun and flirty collaboration between Crystal’s Creations and Danospookie Designs. This collaboration kit is filled to the max with glizzy, girly, glamorous goods that will keep you scrapping for hours on end!

Take me to: Lil' Miss Independent


Download Quick Page Freebie 16 MB 4 Shared Here
 Back to the HOME page for more freebies and news

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete